The Global UAS Traffic Management System market Report offers extensive knowledge and information about the UAS Traffic Management System market pertaining to market size, market share, growth influencing factors, opportunities, and current and emerging trends. The report is formulated with the updated and latest information of the UAS Traffic Management System market further validated and verified by the industry experts and professionals. The report additionally sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities in the business sphere that are anticipated to bolster the growth of the market.
The global UAS Traffic Management (UTM) system market size is expected to reach USD 5,053.1 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 20.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Emergen. Rapid deployment of drones for commercial and civil applications, coupled with major investment by government as well as private companies to develop and deploy advanced and safe UAS traffic management systems is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
UTM is a traffic management ecosystem, which is specially used for managing small drone traffic in lower-level airspace. It consists of several subsystems, designed to provide end-to-end service. UTM system is an accumulation of various information using different data service providers. Information comprises weather conditions, airspace traffic, drone registration, and operator’s credentials, which help UAS manage traffic. It utilizes various technologies, which are inspired by aviation traffic management systems.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/uas-traffic-management-system-market
Key Highlights of the Report
- Services segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021. UTM systems transmit important data to drone operators regarding flight and security. This helps in enhance service quality of drones and UAS. UTM solutions provide three types of services, which are security services, information services, and combat services.
- Persistent segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to rapid improvement of transportation activities across the globe, which is driving inclining demand for drones and UTM systems. Persistent UTM is mainly important for low-altitude operations in an authorized flying area, and provides aerial vehicles with continuous automated coverage.
- Transportation and logistics segment revenue is expected to increase at a steady rate over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of small UAS systems by logistic industries.
Some Major Companies in the global market report include Airbus SE, Lockheed Martin, Leonardo S.p.A., SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd., Altitude Angel, Harris Corporation, Kitty Hawk Corporation, Precision Hawk, Frequentis Group, and Collins Aerospace.
The latest research report entails an in-depth analysis of the current growth opportunities for various regions of the UAS Traffic Management System market, gauging their revenue share over the forecast timeline. Furthermore, the report analysis the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the forecast duration. The leading market regions profiled in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
The research report on the UAS Traffic Management System market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the UAS Traffic Management System business sphere.
Emergen Research has segmented the global UTM system market on the basis of solutions, component, type, end use, and region:
- Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Security Services
- Fight Services
- Information Services
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Surveillance and Monitoring
- Transportation and Logistics
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of AI in banking market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the AI in banking market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the AI in banking market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
self-healing concrete market
intelligent power module market
smart building sensors market
next generation ultrasound system market
business intelligence and analytics platforms market
cool roof coating market
smart oven market
UAS Traffic Management System Market
Neoantigen Targeted Therapies Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services