The report studies the historical data of the Smart Building Sensors market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects. The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Smart Building Sensors market based on the recent technological and research advancements.
Smart building sensors market size reached USD 6.82 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 21.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising advancements in sensing technology is expected to support market revenue growth during 2021-2028. Moreover, increasing adoption of smart security solutions is expected to boost market growth. Sensors at present are very powerful and receptive and therefore can capture large volume real-time data which are further processed and analyzed using sophisticated machine learning algorithms. Large organizations have connected sensors to major processes in their plants and factories that can detect, report, and analyze data to achieve higher levels of process efficiency.
Increasing advancements of smart sensors has led to increasing adoption for smart security solutions in buildings. A smart sensor consists of a combination of sensor, microprocessor and a communication technology which incorporates rule-based elements that provide various functions such as conversion of data, data processing and external device communication. Smart sensors play an important role in smart security systems. For instance, thermal imaging sensors can be used to detect an intruder\'s body heat and send alerts updating the authorities of intrusion. Similarly, devices such as smart locks, motion sensors, and window and door sensors are commonly connected to a common network.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-building-sensors-market
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the Smart Building Sensors market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Some major companies in the global market report include Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International PLC., Schneider Electric Industries SAS, Intel Corporation, Spacewell International, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., and Verdigris Technologies, Inc.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Highlights from the Report
- Solutions segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for smart solutions in infrastructure projects along with demand for real-time data for better management and maintenance of buildings.
- Residential segment revenue is expected to expand at a substantially rapid CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing demand for energy efficient smart building and rising government initiatives to support smart cities.
- North America is expected to register a faster revenue growth rate than other regional markets in the smart building sensors market over the forecast period owing to robust presence of international and domestic smart building sensor providers such as Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Intel Corporation, and Verdigris Technologies, Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented global smart building sensors market on the basis of component, type, application, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Infrastructure Management
- Parking Management System
- Plumbing and Water Management System
- Elevators and Escalator System
- Security and Emergency Management
- Access Control System
- Intelligent Security System
- Video Surveillance System
- Safety System
- Energy Management
- HVAC Control System
- Lighting Control System
- Infrastructure Management
- System Integration and deployment
- Support and Maintenance
Key point summary of the report:
- It also offers regional analysis and forecast of smart building sensors market for prominent geographies in the sector viz., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- It provides details about current scenario, historical data, giving an accurate market forecast for the coming years.
- The study categorizes the market on the basis of product types, applications, end users, market value and volume, business verticals, and 5 major regions.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
iot connectivity market
product information management market
implantable cardioverter defibrillator market
back and neck massager market
mobile phlebotomy services market
voice payment market
gambling software market
ozone generation technology market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights